Coming Friday, April 21, students from preschool to 12th grade will roll their sleeves and get their hands dirty for our 3rd Annual Serve-a-thon. On this day we set aside to SERVE our community, both local and worldwide, and DEMONSTRATE Christ’s love for all.
You Can Help in Two Ways:
1. Help us find jobs for our students to do.
Do you or anyone you know need any of the following?
* windows or gutters cleaned *spring cleaning
* yard work * garage cleaned
* painting (inside or out) * other
2. Contribute to the CCS Financial Aid Fund by sponsoring a student
Two Major Benefits
1. Students learn the joy of service. Students will experience hands-on serving and possibly learn new skills. They will have immediate results for their efforts and the pleasure of serving others.
2. Students will find several donors to sponsor them for a day’s work. We do not charge any individual or business for our volunteer work. All proceeds from student’s sponsors go toward our Student Financial Aid Fund.
How do you notify CCS of a need in the community?
If you have a job, or know of someone who could use an extra hand, please call Kristi Busatti at the CCS office, 620-663-2174 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org