Re-enrollment Packet for 2020–2021
READ Carefully — Important Changes and Fee Deadlines
- You should have received an email from the school to inform you that re-enrollment is now open. The subject line for the email to the parent will be Re-enrollment for 2020–2021. If you do not receive this email, please contact Elizabeth Walton.
- After you log in to Family Portal, click on the Apply/Enroll section and then start the online packet. If you have forgotten your username or password, use the link to reset. Please complete the re-enrollment form(s) for your student(s) found in your Family Portal.
- Your tuition payment plan will automatically roll forward for the next school year. If you would like to make changes to your plan, please log into your FACTS account, via Family Portal, and update your plan. If you have any questions, please contact Business Manager Joley Poole at email@example.com. Click here for 2020-2021 tuition rates.
- Help CCS save money! Please use the preferred option of paying through your bank account via ACH and not a debit or credit card. Card fees this school year are over $8,572.
- After you have completed the re-enrollment packet, a Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment form will appear. The following table shows the re-enrollment fee schedule.
- Immunization information will be mailed separately to each family in May 2020.
- After July 31, 2020, the re-enrollment fee will be $300.00 per family. There may be a 3-week wait to be re-enrolled.
If you have any questions about the re-enrollment process, please feel free to contact Admissions Director Elizabeth Walton at 620-663-2174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.