Re-enrollment Packet for 2022-2023
READ Carefully — Important Changes and Fee Deadlines
- You should have received an email from the school to inform you that re-enrollment is now open. The subject line for the email to the parent will be Re-enrollment for 2022-2023. If you do not receive this email, please contact Amber Osner.
- After you log in to Family Portal, click on the Apply/Enroll section and then click Enrollment/Re-enrollment to start the online packet. If you have forgotten your username or password, use the link to reset. Please complete the re-enrollment form(s) for your student(s) found in your Family Portal.
- Your tuition payment plan will automatically roll forward for the next school year. If you would like to make changes to your plan, please log into your FACTS account, via Family Portal, and update your plan. If you have any questions, please contact the Director of Business Operations, Joley Poole at email@example.com.
- Help CCS save money! Please use the preferred option of paying through your bank account via ACH, the same electronic transfer system used for payroll direct deposits, instead of paying with a debit or credit card. Debit and credit card fees related to tuition payments cost CCS over $12,000 a year, and we'd appreciate your helping us save that unnecessary expense.
- After you have completed the re-enrollment packet, a Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment page will appear. The following table shows the re-enrollment fee schedule.
- After May 1, 2022, the re-enrollment fee may be up to $200.00 per family. There may be a 3-week wait to be re-enrolled.
If you have any questions about the re-enrollment process, please contact the Director of Admissions & Marketing, Amber Osner, at 620-663-2174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.