SAVE THE DATE!
SEPTEMBER 17–18, 2021
Join us on the CCS track on Friday, September 17, at 5:30 p.m.
Yard Games - Cornhole, Washers, 9 Square, and more!
- Food - A Delicious Pulled Pork Sandwich Meal; concessions will also be available
- Fellowship - Family, Friends, and Alumni
- Football - Go Cougars!
The pulled pork sandwich meal includes homemade mac ‘n cheese, tender green beans, warm caramel apples, and a beverage. The cost of the meal is $10 for adults and $5 for children Grade 5 and under.
The CCS Cougars play the South Barber Chieftains with kickoff at 7:00 p.m.
At halftime, classes will be recognized by decades, and alumna Nancy (Epp ’75) Belknap will be honored.
After the game, the CCS Alumni Association invites alums and friends to an after-party hosted by Alumni Director Jim Doerksen in the school building. It will be an informal time of light refreshments, fellowship, and singing.
Come back Saturday morning, September 18, at 8:00 a.m.
- Enjoy the first CCS Alumni and Friends Pancake Feed.
- Eat at the pancake feed for a suggested donation of $5.
What else is happening on Saturday?
- CCS Superintendent Dr. John Walker will give a school update.
- Campus tours will be available.
- Mr. Doerksen will be there to meet, greet, and visit.
- The classes of 1961, 1980, 1981, 1996, 2001, and 2011 are planning reunions!
For more information about the weekend, contact either of our Alumni & Reunion Weekend Coordinators, Bethany (Duree ’15) Murphy at 620-513-7696 or Julianne (Duree ‘17) Orpin at 620-474-5442.