Parking Lot Construction to begin Monday, September 26
Construction on our parking lot began on Monday, September 26. Please view our traffic plan in regard to student drop off, pick up, and long-term parking.
For a printable version of the traffic plan, click the image above.
Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Enter the Union Valley Bible Church's gravel drive off of 30th Avenue. You will not be permitted to enter from Halstead Street
- Drive in front of the preschool building, circling by the greenhouse.
- Elementary students will enter the main building through the elementary doors just north of the greenhouse.
- Secondary students will enter the commons from the sidewalk along the east side of the main building.
- After students have been dropped off or picked up, exit towards the south, leave using the preschool gravel exit east of the IA building, and turn right onto 30th Avenue. You will only be able to make right-hand turns at this exit. For safety reasons, please avoid turning left onto 30th Avenue.
- Take King Street and enter campus using Don Nies Drive to eliminate bottleneck issues.
- Park in designated areas in grass, gravel, etc.
- Enter the school using the office doors at the southwest corner of the main building.