ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DRESS CODE
Elementary students will be dressed uniformly.
- All school dress should be of a solid color: solid polo or oxford shirts paired with solid shorts, capris, skirts, jumpers, or pants including solid polo dresses.
- Solid color and weave of crew or v-neck sweater, over polo or oxford, is acceptable.
- Pants, shorts, (girls’ capris pants, skorts, jumpers and skirts) may be navy blue, khaki, or black. Shorts, jumpers, and skirts may be no shorter than two inches above the knee.
- No extreme hairstyles or unnaturally colored hair (blue, green, purple), extreme makeup styles, earrings (for boys), body piercings, tattoos of any kind are permitted.
- Flip-flops or shoes that leave black marks on the floor are not permitted.
- A particular color and/or style may be designated for special school events or field trips.
- Friday’s are “Cougar Wear Days.” Students may wear any CCS shirt with uniform bottoms.