What is PTF?
Parent Teacher Fellowship is Central Christian School's Volunteer Parent Group. Each school year, PTF plans many events and activities with the objective of encouraging CCS students, faculty, and staff. Helping with PTF events and activities is a great way to get involved with your child's school.
What is PTF's mission?
The Mission of CCS's Parent Teacher Fellowship is to glorify Christ by bringing parents, teachers, staff, and members of our local community together in a collaborative effort to support Central Christian School's tradition of excellence in Christian education. The goal of PTF is to come along side CCS faculty and staff in support of their efforts to help students realize their academic and spiritual potential.
Who is PTF?
The Parent Teacher Fellowship Committee is made up of volunteer CCS parents who are appointed by the Administration and/or existing PTF Committee members.
The officers of the PTF Committee meet once per month to plan events and make decisions regarding the use of funds acquired through PTF efforts. The 2022–2023 PTF Committee members are:
AMBER BOISSE - PRESIDENT
KRISTIE LOUDENBACK - VICE PRESIDENT
MOLLY MILLER - SEC./TREASURER
JOY URWILLER & ELIZABETH WALTON - SECONDARY REPS.
MANDY LUDWIG - ELEMENTARY REPS.
How Does PFT Accomplish Its Mission?
Register your Dillons card
You can help earn cash for CCS every time you shop at Dillons and swipe your Rewards Card. To enroll your card, visit https://www.dillons.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow and select Central Christian School as your organization of choice. Our school’s account number is YC416.
Smile.amazon.com is a simple and automatic way for you to support CCS every time you shop Amazon, and there's no extra cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate .05% of your purchase price to Central Christian. Just visit www.smile.amazon.com and select Central Christian High School, Hutchinson, KS as your charity.
COLLECT BOX TOPS
- Smartphone users, Box Tops has gone digital! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, and then scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit your school's Box Tops earnings. If you purchase a Box Tops item online, email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address used to forward the receipt must be the same as the email used on the Box Tops for Education account.
- Back-to-school gifts for faculty and staff
- Breakfast at Back-to-school teacher-in-service
- Dessert table at Alumni & Runion Weekend
- Grandparents Day reception
- Parent-Teacher Conference meals for staff
- K–5 Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
- Sonic Drinks for Staff
- LOVE Offering Donation
- Christmas Luncheon for faculty and staff
- Workroom Coffee from Scooter's
- Elementary Glow Run
- Staff Appreciation Week
- CCS Alumni shirts for the graduating class
- Spring Music Concert cookie receptions
- Purchased Adobe Creative Cloud license for staff
- Purchase books for the CCS library
- Donated funds to help purchase a commissioned music piece for CCS Choir Trip to Topeka